Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm on vacation.....again!




I'm getting ready to go out of town for another wedding this weekend---and yes, Josie is going to be a flower girl again! I have to make her basket tonight and we'll head out in the morning. I'm just so excited to see all my family from out of town!
And, look what arrived today.....YES....it's my new bracelet from Mana Moon Treasures and it is absolutely gorgeous!! Not only is the bracelet amazing, but the packaging made it such a treat to open. The handmade cards were so cute and all the tags were just so....so professional. This really belongs in a high end boutique...you know the kind I'm talking about...with the REALLY good stuff in it---that you don't dare take your kids into ;-)
I put it on immediately and went out to lunch with a friend today and she loved it too. It is truly going to be an heirloom piece. It's just stunning....really....you have to see it to appreciate it! Thank you a million times Sharon----I LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

that is gorgeous you will have to buy a dress to match! have a great holiday. mmmmwwwaaahhh

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey, how absolutely WONDERFUL!! I'm so glad your price arrived in time for your vacation and I'm thrilled that you like it. I hope it fits ok. ;-) Have a fantastic trip and enjoy the beautiful wedding!