Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And the winner is......

(I used the website random.org to find my winner).


Ok.....and the winner is.....comment number 10!!!

Congratulations to justerika!!! I just need you to tell me which item you would like and the address to mail it to. My e-mail is merkelstacey@hotmail.com and you must respond within the next 3 days!!!

Thank you all so much again for all your wonderful comments---I LOVED reading them all and had so much fun with this contest. I'll be sure to let you know what justerkia choose as her free item. Now, back to work....I've had a TON of orders over the past few days ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations to justerika!! Aren't contests just the best! Again, Happy Birthday Stacey!

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

Thank you Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ittybittyandpretty said...

rubies sure do have away of fixing up anything dont they :0) now get back to work!! xx rosey

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

Why yes they do Rosey!! mmmwwwaaahhhh Stacey

Rebecca said...

Well I'm a little late on this one, but better late than never, "Happy Birthday!" The necklace your husband got you was so beautiful! Did you get pics of your birthday dinner?

Unknown said...

congrats! oh and here is the link again

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25k7m7k&s=4
i uploaded it elsewhere just copy and paste the link on your address bar if it doesn't work this time feel free to email me

lc_intocable [at]yahoo[dot]com
it's ADORABLE!

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

To Robin Titan! Yeah, it worked this time---and too cute!! THanks so much. And, no, no birthday pics---sorry Rebecca ;-)

Also, the winner hasn't contacted me yet!!!