Friday, December 5, 2008

With much hesitation, I decided to officially close my Ebay and Etsy shops this a.m. I really hated to do that this early, but I'm still backed up from Thanksgiving and I have several of my own personal projects I would like to get done for Christmas gifts. I really do feel guilty about closing this early and without any warning, but I feel as if things are starting to really creep up on me and I don't want to get all stressed out during the holidays ;-) What a thing to get stressed about too----too many orders! I NEVER thought it would be like this when I opened my Ebay store two and a half years ago followed by Etsy a year after that.

I am wanting to finish that pair of socks for my husband---remember the ones from the beach? Well, I've done about an inch more on them and that's it. So, a LONG way to go. Also, I've promised my husband I'd make him this certain sweater he's been wanting for years now and I actually started on it this summer and well, haven't touched it since. So, I'd love to finish that up for him as a Christmas gift.

So, I'd just like to thank everyone again for ALL their support over this past year---it's been a very busy and fun year!!

Gotta go, the kids are calling me---and ALWAYS when I get on the computer (or the phone) Why is that?!?



Photobucket

4 comments:

Roxy said...

SO GREAT that your BUSY...and that you have the MIND to close shop and protect what's most important...your SANITY! GOOD for you!

i cant sew said...

well done! your products are so great no wonder you are busy. you will have to explain etsy to me, do you have to pay a fee to have it on your blog etc...

i cant sew said...

sorry fogot to sign off, MY KIDS were at me while i was on the computer! have fun catching up on all your projects. xxrosey

manamoon said...

Wow what a surprise Stacey but I can't blame you a bit. I'm so happy this has been such a wonderful year for you and I'm sure next year will be even better. Enjoy your time away from your shops and best success on all the pending projects.♥