Friday, December 5, 2008

With much hesitation, I decided to officially close my Ebay and Etsy shops this a.m. I really hated to do that this early, but I'm still backed up from Thanksgiving and I have several of my own personal projects I would like to get done for Christmas gifts. I really do feel guilty about closing this early and without any warning, but I feel as if things are starting to really creep up on me and I don't want to get all stressed out during the holidays ;-) What a thing to get stressed about too----too many orders! I NEVER thought it would be like this when I opened my Ebay store two and a half years ago followed by Etsy a year after that.

I am wanting to finish that pair of socks for my husband---remember the ones from the beach? Well, I've done about an inch more on them and that's it. So, a LONG way to go. Also, I've promised my husband I'd make him this certain sweater he's been wanting for years now and I actually started on it this summer and well, haven't touched it since. So, I'd love to finish that up for him as a Christmas gift.

So, I'd just like to thank everyone again for ALL their support over this past year---it's been a very busy and fun year!!

Gotta go, the kids are calling me---and ALWAYS when I get on the computer (or the phone) Why is that?!?



Photobucket

4 comments:

Roxy said...

SO GREAT that your BUSY...and that you have the MIND to close shop and protect what's most important...your SANITY! GOOD for you!

ittybittyandpretty said...

well done! your products are so great no wonder you are busy. you will have to explain etsy to me, do you have to pay a fee to have it on your blog etc...

ittybittyandpretty said...

sorry fogot to sign off, MY KIDS were at me while i was on the computer! have fun catching up on all your projects. xxrosey

Anonymous said...

Wow what a surprise Stacey but I can't blame you a bit. I'm so happy this has been such a wonderful year for you and I'm sure next year will be even better. Enjoy your time away from your shops and best success on all the pending projects.♥