Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Card


Hi Everyone!! Did anyone miss me? Sorry I've had such a lack of posts over the past week and a half. The time has really just slipped away.....that ALWAYS happens this time of year. Rush, Rush, Rush. I have been so busy wrapping up orders, both the kids had birthdays, and we hosted a large Christmas party. Blogging has definitely taken a back seat....the last thing on the list, and it never got checked off....until Today.


I was able to get up early, real early...before the kids...like 4:30a.m. I love to get up that early. You can just get soooo much done. I made three tooth fairy bracelets for a customer, designed 2 other ones, and made two necklaces. A very productive morning for me! I'll post those pics tomorrow, but for this one, I wanted to share my Christmas card with you.


Every year since the kids have been born, we've done a family photo for our card----and it's always in front of a roaring fire with our stockings hanging over our head. Well, this year, time again slipped away from us and we decided to use one of our pics from St. George Island. I think it turned out really cute.




My friend also asked me to design a Christmas bracelet for her boss...this is what I came up with. More pics to share tomorrow!! Hope you have a great day today!!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes... I missed you! Your Christmas card is so beautiful Stacey and I'm sure your friend's boss will love her gift!

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

HI Sharon! I'm sorry to say, I have't been reading any blogs over the past week or so....so I'll be checking in on you as well. Thanks so much! Stacey

Roxy said...

Love the picture...it's hanging up on the mantel...and Jackson was watching me post...and saw the braclet... "that's beautiful mommy"! I have to agree...great job!
You were a BUSY BEAVER this morning...and still came to class...KUDDOs to you.
C

Andrea said...

love the card. your family is so beautiful! looking forward to catching up on Monday!!! Have a great weekend!

ittybittyandpretty said...

i have been away too so we both have nothing to catch up on, yay. love the family pic, my devils would never sit still long enough or all look at the camera at the same time to get such a nice shot. merry christmas xxrosey

Irene Hahn said...

Hi Stacey, lovely Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family, and all the Best in 2009! Irene