Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Twenty Wishes

Anyone a Debbie Macomber fan? I've had a copy of her newest book for several weeks now and I'm just dying to start it. It takes place on Blossom Street---which is the setting for several other books in the series---and there is a yarn shop there---which I love. If you've never read any of her books, you should definitely try one. They are a very good read---easy to follow, super characters, and just good little stories.




The first book I ever read of hers was A Good Yarn several years ago. My aunt got me started on it. We like to read books "together"---even though we are several states away. I bought her a copy of Twenty Wishes as well and they are both sitting, together, on my bookshelf.....just waiting. I'm supposed to be driving to my Aunts sometime soon and I'll give her her copy so we can both start on them. But, I'm having a hard time waiting ; -)
P.S. Notice the cute bookmark? You can find them in my Etsy shop!

No comments: