Thursday, June 5, 2008

Look at my new beads!

Look what came in the mail today---lots of new beads. I can't hardly wait to make them into bracelets. I got some really cute 4th of July bugs and lots of different fall/halloween beads. I think I'm going to make a halloween cupcake to go with those beads---can you see them in the picture? It has a cute little bear holding a black and cream cupcake surrounded by cream and orange cupcakes. I'm thinking maybe a cream liner, orange frosting, and black sprinkles....we'll see. And, of course candy corns and pumpkins and the last one is a little mummy bear holding a little pumpkin pail. Too cute---I just had to get them. Now to find time to make new bracelets---pictures to follow soon!!!






Josie wanted to get her picture with the new beads.



No comments: