Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Blogger---Meet Christa!

Hello Everyone! Here is my good friend Christa. She just posted her first blog today so I wanted to give everyone her link so you can meet her too http://motivatingmommies.blogspot.com/.

She started as my aerobics instructor and has become such a wonderful friend. I'm so happy to have joined her class "Mommy and Me" a year and a half ago. Thanks to her, we have a place to exercise with our babies (and it's REALLY challenging too) , fellowship with other women, and just have an incentive to get out of the house----as you sometimes become a little house bound with little kids! She is such an inspiration and positive force. She is always doing and giving to others and is forever motivating us to better ourselves---I feel so lucky to have found her!!





Here's her pic---she's the blonde ; - )




No comments: