Friday, July 11, 2008

Ribbon Tied Jewelry Box





Hello!! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I haven't been doing any creating or anything around the house for that matter for the past week or so. I had a family member in and out of the hospital two times in the past two weeks, so it's been crazy around here---and my schedule has been really off. So, hopefully I'm going to be getting back on track.



I came up with a new way to "gift wrap" my jewelry boxes. I think it turned out really cute---and a great way to use up those little scraps of ribbon that we all have. It is just one piece with the ends taped to the back and then I just tied on the other scrap piece. Voila!







This particular box is on its way to Illinois. It is filled with a watermelon bracelet and is packaged with the coordinating hat and onesie. It packaged up rather nicely ; - )




ooppss...sorry I forgot to rotate the pic before I uploaded it---but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Looks GREAT... makes opening it up even more fun... sounds like I might have to place my fall hat order soon.
Roxy