Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back!

Knitty Bitty Apparel is officially open for business!!

We had a nice trip----but A LOT of driving. Yesterday I drove/rode 15 hours in the car with my two little ones, but I must say, they traveled REALLY well, and we are glad to be home.



I did get an order while I was gone---I just finished up this little lemon hat. It is perfect for a boy or a girl---it's a really pretty shade of yellow---soft and buttery---not that really hard yellow that lemons really are.






I'm including a few pics from the trip. They include myself, my two kids, and my two nieces. They had such a ball playing with eachother. But, as you can imagine, there was a lot of taddeling, fighting, and with all little girls, crying ; -)











4 comments:

Roxy said...

glad to see you're back...just was thinking about you and wondering where you guys were! Love the hat...perfect color. See you tomorrow!
Roxy

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more about the hat color, which is why I bought it for a friend who is having a little girl in August. She's an artist (singer/songwriter) and will really appreciate something handmade. Thank you. Here is her website if you are into indy-folk tunes. http://home.comcast.net/~tinbirdchoir/

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely!! What fabulous photos and that hat is just too adorable! I'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation and welcome back!!

Anamika Gupta said...

Very Intersting ----From here you can gather more information on

very intersting product by e-fit simulator by tukatech


TUKATECH INC (USA):
TUKATECH provides CAD/CAM systems for development of apparel and
related products at locations in the heart of garment manufacturing

worldwide.

http://aimworld.blogspot.com/

http://firstfashionworld.blogspot.com/



Tukatech Tukatech

Articles
. From here you can gather more information on Tukatech Product.