Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Allison's Order



I've been working closely with a really SWEET customer who wanted a very custom order. It took about 15 e-mails, but I think I've got it right. She completely designed this candy cane Christmas holly hat----and mittens. I LOVE the way it turned out---my little girl is my model and she tried on the mittens and didn't want to take them off---so that is now on my ever growing to do list. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I never did make my kids a pair of mittens last winter. I probably shouldn't even write that. I always thought I'd do it "tomorrow" and then it became spring and well.....





Anyways, she also got the pink sets for gifts---I hope the mommies-to-be like them. I think they turned out really cute too. So, this will all go in the mail tomorrow---with a secret surprise for my e-mail buddy, Allison ; - )

P.S. I didn't forget about your apple hat Allison.....I just didn't include it in my pics ; - )

No comments: