Friday, April 18, 2008

What a busy week!

What a busy week at knitty bitty apparel!! I've had 11 hat orders, three mitten orders, and two bracelet orders. That is a lot for me to keep up with---lucky for me people seem to be very patient---especially when they know things are being hand made just for them!





Tomorrow some friends of ours is having their little girl baptised, so I wanted to make something really special for her. I came up with this bracelet, and I'm just thrilled with it. I think it turned out beautiful!! I just ran to Hobby Lobby this a.m. with the intentions of just getting the silver cross and when I saw the little silver flowers---with the teeny tiny little rhinestones in the middle, I know they would be perfect. I think I'll list one in my Etsy store too.










And, I've been wanting to get this little ladybug bracelet created for quite some time now, so I made it this a.m. in the wee hours of the morning---before the kids got up. I'll tell you, I could get a lot more done if I'd just get up before the kids do ; - )















I also just heard back from the photographer today who I sent the hats to and she sounded thrilled with them---can't wait to see some pics. She even said she'd make a new blogger banner for me with a little newborn wearing one of my hats. Can't wait!!!

No comments: