Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Blog Entry


Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog site! I've been wanting to try blogging for quite some time now as I'm slightly addicted to reading other people's blogs and getting a tiny glimpse of the world around them. So, here goes my attempt at letting you into my world.



I absolutely love to craft and create and I think this will be a great outlet for me to introduce new items I'm working on and show my work----both finished and unfinished. I'd love to hear what you think!

I made these two chick bracelets for a grandma who purchases hats from me. I'm a little sad to part with them. They are really cute, and they are the last two chick beads I have. I think they are adorable!







I have to mention my knit hats in my very first blog entry, so here's a pic of a new hat I just made for a customer. She wanted a pea pod hat, but wanted in navy and blue striping. So, this is how it turned out. I just listed it in my Etsy store.




Well, I have tons more to say, but that's all for today. I have a stack of hats waiting to get finished. I'll post more soon. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Stacey!
I see you finally got a blog lol! Looking good! Wanna swap blog links? Talk to you soon!
~Rebecca