Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Bead Project?

Tomorrow I'm going to take my friend out for lunch for her Birthday and I'm so excited to give her her gift. I wanted to give her something really special, and I know she is going to love it---I'd LOVE to have it myself. It's a fancy face clutch named, Maizey. It's from a VERY talented Etsy artist named Lori Marie and she sells lots of "pretty little things". I just love all the colors and details. You can visit her shop here. I may even put a little surprise inside!
I went to the craft store today for some new beads. I'm going to start a new project with beads, and no, it's not a necklace or bracelet or anything that you can wear. I found one while brousing the internet over the weekend, and I fell in love with them!! They are going to be perfect for gifts. I'm just waiting for the main part of my project to arrive in the mail. Maybe tomorrow---then I can start creating!!




I've spent most of my free time today (kids nap time) working on my Ebay listings. They are soooo time consuming. That's why I like Etsy so much---it's much cheaper and quicker. But, I do sell a lot on Ebay, so I stick with it. Here's one of my listings today---with many many more items waiting to get listed!!!








No comments: