Monday, February 9, 2009

I made a new treasury...and something else!

HI Everyone! Look...I made it into another treasury---isn't it cute! Can you find me? Thanks to myminimocs for including me. Check out her Etsy shop here----she has some really cute baby shoes.




And, I guess it's past time that I've shared with all of you a little something new about myself. Well, it's not really new to the people who actually know me, but I'm expecting another bundle of joy in June!! I'm about 5 1/2 months now and just starting to get my little baby bump. Here are the ultra sound pics from about two weeks ago, and the gender will be a surprise at birth. Don't you just love that ;-) Any of you out there have three or more and want to share any tips for managing three little ones?








Have a great day today!



Photobucket

4 comments:

myminimocs said...

WOW-O-WOW!!! how incredibly awesome is that. congratulations! here's to a quick delivery and a lifetime of joy!!! thanks for mentioning the treasury and my shop
best wishes!!!

Roxy said...

of course I found you...love the picture!
Can't wait to hold the new little one...and FINALLY KNOW WHAT it is...and the NAME! Killing ME

ittybittyandpretty said...

yahoo for you!!! we have three girls as you know and life is great. it does get hectic on the days that i work but we have a mortgage to pay :( good luck with the following months, you will have to post a pic of your belly.
%*_*%

Rebecca said...

Hooray Stacey! I love those baby pictures! You moms are truley amazing! I really hope to be one soon too!