Monday, February 9, 2009

I made a new treasury...and something else!

HI Everyone! Look...I made it into another treasury---isn't it cute! Can you find me? Thanks to myminimocs for including me. Check out her Etsy shop here----she has some really cute baby shoes.




And, I guess it's past time that I've shared with all of you a little something new about myself. Well, it's not really new to the people who actually know me, but I'm expecting another bundle of joy in June!! I'm about 5 1/2 months now and just starting to get my little baby bump. Here are the ultra sound pics from about two weeks ago, and the gender will be a surprise at birth. Don't you just love that ;-) Any of you out there have three or more and want to share any tips for managing three little ones?








Have a great day today!



Photobucket

4 comments:

myminimocs said...

WOW-O-WOW!!! how incredibly awesome is that. congratulations! here's to a quick delivery and a lifetime of joy!!! thanks for mentioning the treasury and my shop
best wishes!!!

Roxy said...

of course I found you...love the picture!
Can't wait to hold the new little one...and FINALLY KNOW WHAT it is...and the NAME! Killing ME

i cant sew said...

yahoo for you!!! we have three girls as you know and life is great. it does get hectic on the days that i work but we have a mortgage to pay :( good luck with the following months, you will have to post a pic of your belly.
%*_*%

The Designing Diva said...

Hooray Stacey! I love those baby pictures! You moms are truley amazing! I really hope to be one soon too!