Monday, February 1, 2010

Put the Lime in The Coconut


I was featured in an Etsy treasury today titled, Put the Lime in the Coconut. Do you see me??

I've been away for quite some time....put the majority of my shop on hold for awhile and just took a little breather. Things just got to be too hectic here at home and I wasn't able to keep up with my Etsy orders. But, I'm feeling good about things now and am opening up my full inventory again....well, almost everything is for sale again. I did have to remove a few items, but hopefully they won't be missed ;-)

I've also expanded my jewelry line to include women't bracelets and necklaces...more on those tomorrow, but click here to view one of my favorites.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Missed you! Glad you are back...love the necklace. LOVE MINE!