Friday, May 15, 2009

Suzy Bees Surprises






Ok, I'm sure you all know by now about Christa's birthday, so I guess it's time for a new post. I have been so bad here lately. But, I'm thinking once the baby comes---in about 3 1/2 weeks now, I'll have plenty of time to get on the computer---especially around 2 or 3 in the morning ;-)






Anyways, I wanted to share with you some of my newest Etsy purchases. They are both from Suzy Bees Surprises. The first are these really cute pouches. I love them---they are great for anything you want to tuck away and you can use them in your purse, travel bag, or as a little "pod" from your large purse if you are going out. The workmanship is outstanding and the I love the use of colors and patterns. I purchased one for myself, of course, and one as a gift. The recepient LOVED it, and I actually used it as a gift bag by putting another gift inside it!








The second item from Sue's store are these appliqued towels. I actaully have two sets for everyone in my family. There is just something a little bit special about monograming. See how good they look in the bathroom!!






Sue loves custom orders and her shop is amazing---you can find her here. And, did I mention she's my very talented Aunt??
Have a GREAT weekend!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Roxy said...

funny... I noticed the Q and J when I took Jackson to the bathroom...thinking WOW she's good. See...now I know it just runs in the family. I'll have to order some for the boys!

Suzy Bee... said...

Glad you liked the pouches and the towels look great in your bath. Thanks for the mention on your blog. Will be gone this week but will be back Sun. Talk to you then