Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two Blue Bird Bracelets




A few weeks ago, a friend of mine had asked me if I could make her and her mom a bluebird bracelet. She said that her and grandma call their little girl who is a year old "blue bird" So, her only request was that it had a blue bird on it. I found the little glass birds on Ebay and designed the bracelets around that.

I have no clue what she really had in mind, so hope this is it. They turned out really colorful and I love the bead combinations with the mixture of glass beads and crystals. Hope they like them too ;-) Have a great day!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Roxy said...

They look great!!! Hope you have a wonderful day

ittybittyandpretty said...

perfect, but then again perfect is your trade mark! mmwwaaahh

Anonymous said...

Adorable design and I love the bird. Hope you're doing well.♥