Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ghostly Onesie








I just got the ghost onesie done to coordinate with the new hat---for the lady whose newborn is going to be a ghost for Halloween. She originally just requested a onesie with the word boo on it, but I couldn't resist these cute little ghosts. I think I'll embroider Boo near the bottom or top of the ghost if she wants that on there too. I wonder which she'll like better? My little Quen is definitely going to get this set!








Last night I made this bracelet as a gift for my Aunt in Georgia. She let me borrow some very special chocolate sucker molds for a bachelorette party----so I'm sure you can image what they were molds of. I had gotten these silver noodle beads awhile back and I've been wanting to make something with them. I'm hoping she'll wear it to work. Anyone else want one ;-) ?












Finally, today is my Anniversary!! Eight years of wedded bliss...and many many more!!!



4 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

love it all! did you create the ghosts? and the bracelet is beautiful. my husband and i will celebrate our 8th year on the 23rd of december this year, well done and congrats. it is easy to be in love and happy:) hope you get treated to a special night for your anniversary. mmwah rosey

Knitty Bitty Apparel said...

HI Rosey! Yes, I did create the ghost---a customer had requested it for her newborn. And, I just sold one to someone in HI too--how fun! mmwah Stacey

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Anniversary Stacey! That Halloween set is just TOO cute!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!